What are Amniotic Stem Cells?
Stem cells are so exciting because these cells are undifferentiated or “copy cat” cells. A stem cell can adapt and become whatever cell it is asked. They have been used to regrow everything from skin after extreme burns to delicate heart cells for transplants. These cells are aiding scientists and physicians in advancing breakthrough recovery treatments for patients with a variety of degenerative conditions. Inside each injection is a potent mixture of:
- Growth Factors – work to build a repair damaged tissue.
- Cytokines – help with anti-inflammation and pain relief.
- Anti-microbial Agents – helps prevent infection.
- Hyaluronic Acid – the “motor oil” of the joint. Lubricates and cushions.
Regrow & Repair With Amniotic Stem Cells
Ligaments, joint capsules, muscle tendons and cartilage tend to heal slowly and inefficiently due to lack of blood supply. Blood is how we move in clotting factors and repair cells into an area. When a joint is experiencing a partial tear in a rotator cuff muscle of the shoulder or a meniscus tear in the knee, it takes months for the body to heal. When it does, it’s usually inflexible scar tissue. Stem cell injections directly to the area, help to repair injuries and decrease the risk for an invasive surgery.
Are You A Good Candidate For Amniotic Stem Cell Injections?
You may be a candidate for regenerative medicine if you have:
- Rotator Cuff tears
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Degeneration
- Partial Meniscal tears
- Chronic Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Golfers Elbow and Tennis Elbow
- Partial Ligament tears
- Acute and Chronic Tendonitis
- Injuries to Ligaments and Muscles